//Forever Imperfect




I am confused. i dont know how to go on. do you know the feeling when everything just sucks? when life sucks. i hate it. i hate being sad or depressed, but nothing can actually help you! you want to solve your problems by yourself. but it doesn't always work. you want someone to talk to, but you dont know who. because you dont think that anybodys interested in your problem.. tell me, do you know that feeling?

Nobody knows the real me. nobody knows how many times i've sat in my room and cried, how many times i've lost hope, how many times i've been let down. nobody knows how many times i've had to hold back to tears, how many times i've felt like im about to snap but dont just for the sake of others. nobody know the thoughts that have gone through my head whenever im sad, and how horrible they really are.

Im sorry i constantly want to talk you. im sorry when you take long to reply, i get sad. im sorry if i say things that might piss you off. im sorry if i come off as annoying. im sorry if you dont wanna talk to me as much as i wanna talk to you. im sorry if i think about you too often. im sorry if i tell you about my pointless drama when you dont really care. im sorry if i come off as being clingy, but its just me missing you.

#understandme#

Older Post | Newer Post