//Forever Imperfect



  • You are my favorite thing in the world.
  • And your imperfections only make you more perfect.
  • And when i am with you i dont need anything or anyone else.
  • And i care about you more than i've ever cared about another person.
  • And whenever something exciting happens, i want you to be the first person i tell.
  • And i want you to be the first person i see in the morning.
  • And the last person i see at night.
  • And i want to take you everywhere with me, i'd keep you in my pocket i could.
  • And when something is funny, i sometimes look over to see if you are laughing too.
  • but you are not there.
  • so i dont know why we aren't speaking.
  • And why this is all so complicated.
  • You'd think that after all this searching when i finally found you.
  • The struggle would be over.
  • And i might have to live my entire life knowing you are out there.
  • And not a part of me.
  • And that thought is like a gun to my head.
  • But i cant stop whats happening.
  • And i dont know how to fix it.
  • I do need you.
  • Im just so afraid of what will happen if you find that out.

#itsyou# 

Older Post | Newer Post